Monday, April 23, 2007

Mandatory Item Settting on Oracle Developer 10g

I work with Oracle Form Developer 10g, then I want the color of mandatory item is different from other item. For this need I modify the configuration file, Registry.dat on (ORACLE HOME) /forms90/java/oracle/forms/registry where the (ORACLE HOME) is the path of the installation. For example, if the path of installation is /oracle/app/dev10g then the full path location of configuration file, Registry.dat is:


/oracle/app/dev10g/forms90/java/oracle/forms/registry


I modify the entry

app.ui.requiredFieldVA=false

become:

app.ui.requiredFieldVA=true

Then I also set its color, modify the entry
app.ui.requiredFieldVABGColor with the specified color, where the color is in rgb.
For example, if I want to change the color to be red (255,0,0) then the entry should be like below:

app.ui.requiredFieldVABGColor=255,0,0

No comments: